- Open Access
Erratum to: Immunomodulation after ischemic stroke: potential mechanisms and implications for therapy
© The Author(s). 2017
- Received: 4 September 2017
- Accepted: 4 September 2017
- Published: 18 October 2017
The original article was published in Critical Care 2016 20:391
Following publication of this article  it came to our attention that we failed to reference a review article by Shim and Wong  which influenced our review for Critical Care. We sincerely apologize for this oversight.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Samary CS, Pelosi P, Silva PL, Rocco PRM. Immunomodulation after ischemic stroke: potential mechanisms and implications for therapy. Crit Care. 2016;20:391.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Shim R, Wong CHY. Ischemia, Immunosuppression and Infection—Tackling the Predicaments of Post-Stroke Complications. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:64.View ArticlePubMed CentralGoogle Scholar